I don't know what it is that compels us to get organized and structured but after Christmas with new gifts, things, gadgets, clothes, etc coming in some part of me kicks into high gear with getting organized. In case this is something that happens in your life here are several links for helping with organizing, clearing out or just plain getting rid of "collected stuff".
1. Where do I start to declutter - sometimes the overwhelm is simply not knowing where to start.
2. Organizing closets - do I really want to get rid of clothes or just make my closet look better?
2. Organizing your home in a month - can I really get something this big done in one month?
3. Organizing your laundry room - seems to be a constant location of where things go "for later".
4. 52 Weeks to An Organized Home - if your serious this is a yearly planner for you.
If selling your house in 2016 is in your plans this is also a great resource for starting to declutter and/or decide what you want to move or not.
May the last week of 2015 be a time of renewal and rejuvenation for you and your family.
About the Author: Kelly Conner Young, GRI
Kelly is an Associate Broker with The Platinum Group Realtors. She has over 15 years experience in Real Estate in the Colorado Springs and Front Range region of Colorado. She represents buyers and sellers of real estate buying homes, land for sale and mountain property getaways. Specific areas include: Black Forest, Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Divide, Falcon, Downtown, Manitou Springs, Monument, Old Colorado City, Westside, Woodmen Hills and Woodland Park. You can reach her at 719-226-0126 or by clicking "email the author" above.