With the popularity of one level living, light to no yard work and the ease of coming and going continuing to be in high demand I thought it would be a good time to talk about patio homes in Colorado Springs and specifically El Paso County area. With some on golf courses, some not, some bigger communities and others much small there is room for all.
For the month of April 2015 there are 74 total patio homes noted. Of those:
- 42 are active listings with an average list price of $400,237 and 137 days on market.
- 16 are under contract with an average list price of $310,002 and 152 days on market.
- 1 is under contract waiting short sale approval listed at $285,000
- 5 are pending with a list price of $358,920 and 124 days on the market.
- 10 are sold with a sales price average of $349,378 and 95 days on the market.
The patio homes are nicely spread out across the county with 6 in Briargate, 11 East of town, 1 in Falcon, 1 in Fountain, 1 in Manitou, 3 Northeast, 2 Northwest, 6 in Northgate, 4 in Old Colorado City, 1 in Powers, 1 Southeast, 7 Southwest and 4 West.
About the Author: Kelly Conner Young, GRI
Kelly is an Associate Broker with The Platinum Group Realtors. She has over 15 years experience in Real Estate in the Colorado Springs and Front Range region of Colorado. She represents buyers and sellers of real estate buying homes, land for sale and mountain property getaways. Specific areas include: Black Forest, Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Divide, Falcon, Downtown, Manitou Springs, Monument, Old Colorado City, Westside, Woodmen Hills and Woodland Park. You can reach her at 719-226-0126 or by clicking "email the author" above.