Tucked in the Southwest area of Colorado Springs with the Front Range mountains behind you and pine scented forests with communities tucked in and through it is a very popular area for living. The feel of mountain living along with access to trails for hiking, biking and golf (both the Broadmoor and the Country Club of Colorado) courses nearby. Custom homes bring a different flavor and feel to the area and some offer huge views while also being convenient to town. The Will Rogers Shrine can be seen and heard from most of this area. School District 12 (Cheyenne Mountain) is a huge draw for parents and students.
From December 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016 the Southwest area of Colorado Springs includes School District 12 (Cheyenne Mountain) market report for homes $850,000 and above includes 53 total properties:
* 45 Active Listings priced from $885,000 to $4,500,000
* 4 Under Contract properties from $899,000 to $1,750,000 and 208 average days on market
* 1 Under Contract (short sale) property $1,100,000 with 56 average days on market
* 1 Pending property $950,000 with 19 average days on the market
* 2 Sold properties averaging $1,200,000 with 108 days ono market
About the Author: Kelly Conner Young, GRI
Kelly is an Associate Broker with The Platinum Group Realtors. She has over 15 years experience in Real Estate in the Colorado Springs and Front Range region of Colorado. She represents buyers and sellers of real estate buying homes, land for sale and mountain property getaways. Specific areas include: Black Forest, Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Divide, Falcon, Downtown, Manitou Springs, Monument, Old Colorado City, Westside, Woodmen Hills and Woodland Park. You can reach her at 719-226-0126 or by clicking "email the author" above.