(Photo Courtesy of arapahoebasin.com)
Enjoy the rare sight of the Milky Way for a unique dinning experience in the Rocky Mountains this winter. guest can take an evening ride up one of Colorado's lovely ski mountains towards a Moonlight Dinner by Chef Rybak at Arapahoe Basin. As Arapahoe Basin describes it, "the annual Moonlight Dinner Series highlights cuisine from mountain regions of the world, all specially sourced and prepared for these legendary dining experiences."
- 6:00 pm: Check-in at the Winter Sports Building.
- 6:45-7:00 pm: Loading begins on the Black Mountain Express.
- 7:00 pm: Doors open at the Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 pm: Dinner service ends; downloading on Black Mountain Express
- Randonee Dinner - A Night in France: December 12, 2015
- New Years Eve in the Mountains: December 31, 2015
- A Night in Italy: January 23, 2016
- Foods of the Pacific Rim: February 20, 2016
- A Night in Spain: March 16, 2016
- Polynesian Luau Randonee Dinner: April 23, 2016
Most of the dinners pre-purchase tickets are sold out online, however guest can call in to inquire about availability and wait list. Dinner ticket cost varies and include gratuity, although the cash bar is separate. For more information, visit arapahoebasin.com or call 888-272-7246 for reservations.
About the Author: Kelly Conner Young, GRI
Kelly is an Associate Broker with The Platinum Group Realtors. She has over 15 years experience in Real Estate in the Colorado Springs and Front Range region of Colorado. She represents buyers and sellers of real estate buying homes, land for sale and mountain property getaways. Specific areas include: Black Forest, Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Divide, Falcon, Downtown, Manitou Springs, Monument, Old Colorado City, Westside, Woodmen Hills and Woodland Park. You can reach her at 719-226-0126 or by clicking "email the author" above.